How to open WhatsApp without a smartphone : WhatsApp, owned by Facebook, is one of the most popular messaging apps for smartphones. It is a feature rich application and gets regular updates which adds new features. However, WhatsApp misses an important feature – a dedicated app for computers to use WhatsApp without a smartphone.
WhatsApp Web lets you use WhatsApp on your computer. However, scanning the QR code for authentication still requires a smartphone and only works when the smartphone is connected to a network.
Telegram, one of WhatsApp’s competitors, has a dedicated app for PC users. WhatsApp Messenger which is owned by Facebook. WhatsaApp can also used on computers without a smartphone. If you want to use WhatsApp on your computer. We have a solution for you. So Let’s Begin
How to open WhatsApp without smartphone
- There are many Android emulators available that allow you to install Android apps on your computer. You can use an emulator like Andy or Bluestacks to access WhatsApp on your computer.
- Go to Andy’s website and click on ‘Download’.
- Now, click on the downloaded file to install the emulator.
- Follow the download instructions and give the emulator the necessary permissions.
- Once Andy is installed, double click on the icon to open Andy.
- Now, search for ‘WhatsApp‘ in the search box above.
- After That, click on the ‘Install‘ button and wait for the app to install.
- Now, turn on WhatsApp and enter your phone number.
- Authenticate using OTP and enter your name.
Now you can use WhatsApp on your computer without smartphone. You can also use Andy to install other apps and games.